Mikisew International SOS is one of the most diversified providers of industrial health and emergency services to the resource sector.
International SOS is in the business of saving and protecting lives from more than 1,000 locations in 90 countries. It’s 11,000 employees service multinational companies, governments and NGOs globally.
- An Integrated Model of EMS, Fire, Rescue and Clinical services that provides cost efficiencies flexibility to meet the changing needs and contracting ease.
- A world class Occupational Case Management service that helps manage and reduce your recordables.
- As the global leader in integrated services, we provide depth of services and experience giving you the reliability you need in a partner.
Our Integrated Health and Emergency service provides
- On-going savings through economies of scale by integrating Medical with ERT/Fire services under one provider
- Our industry leading case management program
- Unparalleled back office support
- A successful track record providing similar services to other leading organizations in the Oil Sands
- Full compliance to our client’s stated goals of sustainable development and stakeholder engagement through our First Nations Joint Ventures and finally
- Contractual ease with all services under one single contract.
- Medical Consulting & Telehealth
- Emergency, Medical, Rescue and Fire Services to remote industrial sites
- Physicians, Occupational Health Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, EMR / EMT-A / EMT-Paramedic (ACP)
- Full clinical Services: Full Diagnostic, Health and Wellness Programs, Illness & Injury Case Management, Audiometric Testing and A&D Testing Services
Emergency & Rescue Services
- Emergency Services with Cross EMS/Fire and Rescue personnel
- Rescue Services (high angle and confined space)
- Fire suppression
- Marine Response
- All levels of Safety & H2S Services
Along with the largest fleet of emergency vehicles (150+ strong) and the largest pool of medical, fire and rescue staff (500+ strong) in Canada, we can scale to any project size in the most efficient manner.
Mikisew-International SOS is ISO 9001 certified, and strictly adheres to our disciplined approach in project management and service delivery.